I was thinking, how different for me, and something came to mind that i figured i should speak to. That thing is you, black woman. I feel I have to tell you something you don't hear enough. This is not meant to be some suck up shit, and i am not trying to get some pussy off this. I just figured you should hear it, cause honestly when is the last time you did? I know you have heard some other shit such as ho, freak, or bitch, and some say that you are to hard to deal with but fuck that that you deserve more. I mean who sets the trends who made white women get collage, who put ass on the map before kim kardashian or j. lo? You are the mothers of earth born of the cradle of civilization yet you get more disrespected than mother nature. Being used for sexual release, your numbers being depleted by disease, and so many being forced to raise children without the presence of good men, all this unacceptable to me. You deserve more, we deserve more as a people and culture. If you chose to enjoy your sexuality you are degraded and called less but if your skin was fairer you would be seen as some sort of star. Just to get what you deserve you have to work three times as hard. But even with all this stress you are blessed, with the deepest form of beauty, an internal beauty that shines when you smile whether your teeth are straight or gapped, whether you have slim lips or full, be you as light as butter or a mocha shade you are.
atleast to me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment